I turned 34 this week.
And was it one. busy. week.
Tuesday after class, I met Mere to watch Knox during her eye exam.
Picked me out some new frames.
Classic Peg.
I think I'm starting to feel as old as Peg.
Mere took me to Birthday Lunch at El Metate.
(We had company :: Knox, Mae, and Kate)
Classic Peg.
Tuesday night, Mae helped me make cupcakes for her Pre-K5 Snackbox.
We wanted to do something Pinkalicious.
Who knew that a cookie press could be used to ice cupcakes?
Classic Peg.
Wednesday, I got to celebrate another birthday lunch.
Mojo....delicioso.
These are three Classic Pegs.
Kate thought she wanted to put away Silky.
In a box. Like Bro and Sis.
She just wanted to make a box for Silky.
It came back out after a mere two days.
We let the others wait until they were older.
I guess we are softening with each child.
Classic Peg.
Thursday after a parent-teacher conference with Mae's teacher,
and my UTC class,
I got to have another birthday lunch with these fun gals.
I got home and Mae and Kate had helped Ryan make me this yummy treat.
Love my little bakerellas.
Thursday night we hit Foodworks for Birthday dinner.
Mom and Dad got me this great camo bag.
Mom figured Ryan wasn't the only one who needed some Army swag.
Love it Mom.
After Foodworks, we went back to Mom and Dad's house for Birthday cake.
We got home late, and realized that we'd overlooked this Smoker on T's school Valentine box.
Mae made me this precious Birthday banner.
She knows how to spell Happy Birthday and loves writing it.
What fun!
Later that afternoon, Ryan's parents got the kids and he and I celebrated again.
Date night!
Ryan got me this book.
It is wonderful.
Life-altering.
I am over half-way finished. Can not put it down.
Saturday morning, I happened upon a real live storage auction.
Just like A&E's Storage Wars, that we love.

I even got a bidder's number just. in. case.
Classic Peg.
To have a delicious meal at Ron and Becky's.
They grilled out. Yum.
And Becky made my favorite strawberry pie.
Delish.
I regret that I didn't get any pictures.
I have the best in-laws in the world.
In addition to a TJ Maxx gift card, Becky picked out this Bible study/book for me.
Seems she and my mom were on the same page with Army related gifts.
As of now there are homemade cupcakes,
a yellow cake with chocolate icing,
a coconut cake,
and a strawberry pie,
and Foodworks and Outback leftovers here.
This has been one awesome birthday. All week long.
Classic Peg.





3 comments:
What a fun birthday week!!! I had never seen the classic peg skit... very funny!
Are you going to blow up the kids' floaties and write your thank you notes in the tub??
Happy belated Birthday Claire! Looks like it was a fun filled week with your sweets and family and friends!
Post a Comment