Friday, February 25, 2011

Remix :: {1-7}


{Friday, errands, dinner and hanging out at Mom and Dad's}


{Saturday, dinner out for Ryan-o's birthday}



{Sunday morning, church}


{Monday, Creative Discovery Museum, kids' birthday party, dinner with Ron & Becky}


{Tuesday, UTC, lunch with a friend, kids' birthday party}


{Wednesday, playdate at Vandergriff, baking, church}


{Thursday, UTC, errands, Bunco}


Observations ::

I absolutely HATE posing for these cheese-wad pictures. Mae took the first few and then I used the self-timer. It feels equally self-indulgent and embarrassing. I don't know whether to smile, head-on, looking at the camera. Look away. I feel like Ricky Bobby, "what do I do with my hands?"

Most days I felt good in that I showered, put on make-up and got dressed early in the morning/day.  I think that in itself is a world record for me. I've never fixed-up on a seven day streak.  It's going to be tiresome to do it all month.

On the front end, I did end up putting together all 30 outfits and then jotting them down on a few small sheets of paper. Each morning, I just select a 'pre-assembled' outfit and I'm done. That's really nice and takes away the laziness on my part of throwing on a dirty pair of workout pants in the floor of my closet agonizing in front of the closet.

This week the weather has been weird. It's unseasonably warm but the mornings have been cool.

I've felt a little overdressed at times this week. Not for places like UTC or church, but just to be out at the grocery store, cooking, or at the park, I wanted to be in my tennis shoes and Nike yoga pants. Sometimes  being a mom calls for comfy, stretchy clothes.

I loved, loved, that little gray, ruffle, Rue 21 cardigan until I saw myself in it in the pictures. Eeek. Flattering? Not so much.

Here's to week two.

6 comments:

Emily Copoer said...

Claire! So cute! All your outfits are super cute, but I really LOVE day 1's outfit!! Super cute!!!

Blake, Alisha, and Jackson said...

Very cute outfits! I never know how to accessorize...you look so cute. I like Day 6 best...you look really good in purple. Cute shirt!

LTF said...

I love day 5! I thought it was rather cute in person as well at the birthday party.

Teresa said...

Love all the outfits...1,4,5,6 are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Cute outfits:)

Chad N Julie said...

wow... am I understanding correctly that workout clothes had to be included in the 30 for you to wear them? I live in my spandex, sweats and tennies. I could never do it Claire. Power to ya!

Oh, and day numero cinco fo sho! loved it.