Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To The Good People of Hixson

Thank You!!!

Thank you for all of the awesome stuff that you donate to the Hixson Goodwill.
Over the past few months I've found some real treasures.

I only go about once a week.
Okay, sometimes twice.

I've posted about it before, but the first Saturday of the month is HALF-OFF DAY.
Run. Don't walk.
I'll see you there.

Below are some of my finds.



















It's like a six-day a week yard sale.
Hey, we're just doing our part for Mother Earth.


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Goodwill should be paying you an advertisement fee!!! You have found some great bargains. Have you already found the location(s) for Goodwill in El Paso?

Blake, Alisha, and Jackson said...

What lovely treasures you have found!! Love the shoes. I have those Pampered Chef plates...love them. We use them every time we eat pizza. Not sure why, we just do. Also, I am pretty sure Jackson wore that Gymboree shirt last year for Easter. Love it. I think the table and chair are my favorite.

Teresa said...

We love a good bargin don't we...don't forget the brand new juicer and tea/lemonade container! See you Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!



My best find as of now...decorative butterfly....69 cents! and Christmas decorations for decorative wreath!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You've found some great bargains! I love those plates... cool find! Still need to go to America's Thrift store sometime.

Mommy Mac said...

Sister, I told you!!!

I just cleaned out my closet and sa back admiring the fact that about 97% of it came from Goodwill.

The same goes for Kenny's side and both the boys' closets....

It is ridiculous the treasures hidden in our little GW of Hixson...

Truly makes my mouth turn up!

.mac :)