Thursday, February 17, 2011

bling-a-ling



















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... Mae Mae!!! What a big girl! Looks like she handled it pretty well. I'm wondering what Ansley will think when she sees Mae's earrings. I keep asking if she wants to get her ears pierced and she says no. I love the pictures of her showing Ryan. So sweet! :)

The Sandefurs said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! Was this after you met us? Was it planned or on a whim? So proud of big girl and LOVE, LOVE her daddy's sweet reaction and the big smile on her face when she showed him.

kathy said...

I love this story in pictures!! Such a sweet time....and, like Beth, I love the pictures of her and Ryan!!! Mae is growing up too fast!! Love her!!

Claire said...

We have been talking about doing it for months, and even had a few mall trips before Christmas that we just couldn't go through with it once we got there. She kept saying she just wanted to wait until she was 10 or 20 to get it done.

Yesterday, after lunch Mae and I watched a girl not much older than Mae get her ears pierced without so much as a whimper.

Mae got all brave and said she wanted to do it in a few days. Then she decided she wanted to do it after we got Kate from school. She told me NOT to tell Dad because she wanted to surprise him. Sweet girl.

V-n-J said...

Love it!!! sweet Mae ... maybe Daddy will get you some real diamonds for your next birthday:)